Manchester United forward, Mason Greenwood seemingly back to the squad following recent assault and rape allegation case filed against him by his girlfriend.
Recall, GhArticles.com reported that the 20-year-old was also arrested on suspicion of assault and then later on suspicion of sexual assault and making threats to kill.
The forward was later released on bail by Greater Manchester Police (GMP).
Manchester United previously said he would not return to training or matches until further notice.
GMP said the player was arrested on 30 January after the force “became aware of online social media images and videos posted by a woman reporting incidents of physical violence”.
After almost 3 months of missing in action in Manchester United squad, Mason Greenwood could be returning to training soon as the charges leveled against him have been dropped according to multiple sources.
GhArticles.com swiftly did a cross-check on the club’s official website and found out that the England Forward who’s image which was initially taken away has been restored.
The news of his coming back has garnered a lot of mixed reactions from Man United fans. Below are some reactions from fans on Twitter;
Charges dropped, Mason Greenwood is back on pitch again
— Charles Lonzoo (@CharlesLonzooo) March 31, 2022
Keep Mason Greenwood far away from United. https://t.co/uzyZLOUYKG
— ᴴ (@HaroldCuntPal) March 31, 2022
— Comrade Omoh Alex Wadubanyo (@Omoh29) March 31, 2022
Mason Greenwood is coming back I'm hearing.
— Billy The GOAT (@_CrazyNairobian) March 31, 2022
— Sahardidjnr (@sahardidjnr) March 31, 2022
Meanwhile, Manchester United is yet to release an official statement to this viral news.
We Will Love You To Join Our Over 190k Members Instagram Family With Just One Click @gharticles